What to do in Armenia when you have reached one of the most remote and beautiful sceneries in the world? We are happy to offer you attractive hiking trails of different lengths across the Syunik region. All of them stretch across spectacular mountain terrain and are designed to meet the abilities of different age groups with average physical fitness.
For more information, please call: +374 60 46 33 33. | +374 96 46 33 33
This tour can be called “A meeting of old and new”. The start is at the Halidzor aerial tramway station, walking down by well-built road to Halidzor village (built in 1966). On the way down, we can clearly see that we are approaching Old Halidzor village because of the dirt road. In the early 10th century, the village of Halidzor was gifted to Tatev and it belonged to the monastery until the 19th century. The small stone houses were built in the cascade style, traditional for Armenian alpine villages, where the roof of the lower house serves as the yard of the upper one. Here we take a tour to see the old church, mineral springs, old ruins of houses and old cemetery and complete the tour. The return path is via the same route.
- Save time and avoid queues by purchasing an electronic ticket via the Internet
- Buying a ticket in advance means that you have a guaranteed place on the desired flight
- You can buy an electronic ticket for your friends or relatives who for any reason cannot do so themselves
- Ticket price for children under 110 cm is 100 AMD. Children’s tickets are available at the ticket office of the cableway
- In case of being late from the fixed time of the purchased tickets, it will be necessary to pay extra 2000 AMD for each ticket, in order to change the time.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable if the visit is not carried out at the time indicated on the ticket. Unused tickets can be exchanged according to our terms and conditions.
- Should you have any questions, please contact the information center of the Wings of Tatev cableway: +374 60 463333, +374 96 463333, [email protected].
If you have chosen the Great Hermitage of Tatev route and are going to buy a ropeway ticket, we strongly recommend that you purchase the Great Hermitage of Tatev route from the “Buy tickets now” section above and choose the one-way ropeway ticket. The return path is included in the Great Hermitage of Tatev route and is by car. This way, you save 1,500 AMD.