Tatev Gateway complex
Tatev Gateway complex uses innovative approaches combined with national traditions and features the world’s longest aerial tramway.
Tatev Gateway complex invites you to
- fly above the gorge on the Wings of Tatev;
- relax in a bath in the hot springs of the Vorotan Gorge;
- taste delicious local food at the Tatevatun restaurant;
- listen to an audio guide to get to know the Tatev monastery’s history;
- marvel at gorgeous vistas through binoculars;
- visit old villages nestled upon the slopes of the gorge;
- take part in traditional Armenian festivities;
- purchase artisan souvenirs and pieces by Armenian craftsmen.
«Tatev Gateway» is a non-commercial project with all its profit invested into the Tatev Monastery Reconstruction Initiative and the Regional Development Program in frame of Tatev Revival Project .