In 12 years numerous national and international level events were organized in Tatev, in particularly:
- “Sarerum Immersive festival” organized near Wings of Tatev stations, Tatev monastery and Old Haldizor abandoned villa in 2023, with more than 2,000 guest in two days.
- “Music fest” festival organized in July 2022 with around 2,000 guests in two days.
- “We and our mountains Art& crafts” festival organized near Wings of Tatev station with more than 1,000 guests.
- Komitas’s 150th Anniversary event was organized in Tatev monastery within Aurora Forum in 2019.
- Concert of Radio France and Tatev monastery kids’ choirs, called “Le chant d’archak”
- Trndez holiday celebrated in the monastery yard for several years.
- Annual new year performances for local kids
- Concert of Armenian State Academic Capella in the courtyard of Tatev Monastery
- Visit of international media as CNN, Forbes USA, the Italian Rai, British Thomson Reuthers, El Publico, Die Press, Conde Nast Traveler, Robb Report and many others
- Visits of Charles Aznavour, Magnus Carlsen and Levon Aronian, Baron Eric de Rothschild, Komitas Quartet, Mirzoyan Quartet, singer Sean, director Stas Namin and many others!
- 3 years of Sheep shearing festival organized, overall, with more than 8,000 guests
- BASE jump festival was organized with 400 attendees from 8 countries.
- The Grand Opening of Wings of Tatev cable car in 2010 brought together donors, international experts, guests, local and internation media, and government representatives.