Wings of Tatev Aerial Tramway
Wings of Tatev is the aerial tramway to the natural and historic treasures of Syunik.
Wings of Tatev is:
- The shortest, most picturesque and impressive route to Tatev Monastery;
- The longest reversible cableway in the world (5752 m), recorded in the Guinness Book of Records.
- Winner of world's leading cable car award as per World travel award 2021
- Twelve minutes of unforgettable flight above the ravine of the fierce Vorotan River;
- Celestial highway at the altitude of 320 m;
- Cutting-edge engineering solutions by Austrian-Swiss Doppelmayr/ Garaventa Group.
Wings of Tatev is implemented as part of the Tatev Revival program launched by Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The aerial tramway is a non-profit project, all profits from which are directed to the initiatives of the Tatev Revival program for the restoration of the monastery and the development of local communities. Wings of Tatev is managed by the Impulse Management Company.